Guys, How do you deal with heartbreak?

How do you move on from a girl you loved?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Heartbreak are never an easy thing to get over. I personally have never been in that situation but i did come across this piece of advice. Try to keep your mind occupied with someone that you enjoy doing, like some hobbies, sports, movies, going out. Often you will find when your mind is idle it will try to justify the breakup and try to reason it out which could lead to frustration and depression. So just focus on keeping your mind active with something like reading, cooking, video games... hopefully it will ease the heartbreak.

And i am sorry for your heartbreak, but it will just make you stronger, ok :) :)

What Guys Said 6

• Been there before. You feel terrible afterwards but it's only normal. Been engaged to a girl before bought her expensive ring and she end up marrying someone else but I don't think it really hurt because there was too much drama going on. She is now separated from this guy and I am now married. Met my wife online so I just move on after the heartbreak and found a better woman.

• I honestly wouldn't know but I can tell you this I'm always prepared for depression when it comes because I feel depressed at times in fact I felt feelings of loss many times in my life for example last year in a hospital I went to I met a woman that made a difference in my life she was much older than me and after the hospital we never saw each other again she was like a mother to me and speaking of which I don't even know my real mother or father but anyway she was very warm and kind towards me and we barely had time to exchange contact information so we aren't in touch 😢😢

• listen to sad music, work out all week and go out with your friends. the best way to forget someone is to find a new partner

• Cry, eating chips and then find some girls in graal era who send me pics of them naked.-. And then find a new girlfriend wich committed suicide and now it all starts over again

• You don't at least not me i am going through the worst breakup ever i still love her and it eats me to leave her alone so she can think and not deal with my issues or things i did that upset her

• Get real hard pressed to find another girl.