Would you break up for this?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like heights so if someone pushed me off of a cliff I'd be cursing at them all the way down lol, even if I was attached to a rope lol.

The rollercoster thing no probably not.

I wouldn't break up with someone for either but you can bet everything I'd be really, really angry at them for the cliff one.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The first one is obviously a joke and the second one is obviously staged

What Guys Said 10

• You would jump out of your skin with the first one but after shock wore off you would realise how awesome it was. With the second one if you know you are not going to like it why get on it in the first place - The object of these things is to scare crap out of you but get a good fright.
    I am a little biased because I love stuff like that so I am going to side with the thrill seekers on this one.
    Here is one that looks cool
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjn6ELuH3xg

• I love to do the first one even though I'm scared of heights

• first one, dick move.

second one, omgee. hahaa! like... hahaa! fuck bahahaa!

• Hahaha 😂

Nah I don't think so, maybe because I love these things. XD

At least the 1st girl was gonna jump anyway but I kinda feel sorry for the 2nd girl lol, she just wanted to have some fun but that sassy dude ruin her moment :p

• (1st video)
    If a girlfriend did that to me, I wouldn't break up with her. I might be a little mad for giving me a huge fright but I wouldn't go as far to end a relationship.

(2nd video)
    Again, I wouldn't break up with her. As much as I hate roller coasters it's not a reason for a break up...

Overall, the people who broke up with their partners on each video were just wimps who decided to take it all out on their partners. Quite stupid, in my opinion.

• the first one, no.
    The second one, nooope. If anything i would be in the girls shoes because i love roller coasters. Even if i was scared like him I wouldn't break up over a dumb ass reason like that xD

• Lol I would say good, their relationship would fail regardless, it would take a lot more to make me break up than this kiddie stuff.

• on the first one it would depend on how I felt in flight, yes on the second but the girl. if the guy was going to be that big of pussy I would break up with him

• The first one diffidently, no one pushes me off a cliff and gets a way with it, the second probably not.

• The 2nd video though! i love that guy!!! i fucking love him!

• I don't know what to say

What Girls Said 4

• The first one, you don't push me off a cliff unless I tell you too and I'm also afraid of heights so I wouldn't be doing that anyways. Although, I probably wouldn't break up with them, I'll just be cursing them out :/

Second one, that guy is stupid for breaking up with that girl just because he wanted to get off that rollercoaster and he just ruined the funnest day that they could ever have. I wouldn't break up with a guy just because I wanted to get off rollercoaster if you're that scared then just don't get on it.

• 1st one - nope, I would jump anyway. ( by the way they actually got back together after she got back on the cliff)

2nd one - it's fake and I don't see a reason to get on a rollercoaster if you know you hate them.

• Definitely if he did the first one. The second one, no.

• Yeahhh baby