If You Really Liked Someone Would You Still Talk To Other People?

What if you really like somebody would you keep talking to that person or would you start talking to somebody else

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the relationship. I am very interested in a gentlemen at work, however nothing has gotten off the ground yet. He seems interested, but never puts forth the effort to communicate with me outside of work. I am still going on dates with other men. I mean, realistically, if you're interested in girl, you should let her know. That way there is no confusion. If you haven't then more then likely she is still willing to meet other people. Girls want the comfort in knowing, and if you don't provide that, they'll keep looking until they find a guy who does.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm assuming that when you say "talk" to other people you mean flirt with the potential of dating...not just talking in general. Because if you aren't talking to ANYONE just because you like a girl then that's not good! ;)

But if I really like a guy alot, sometimes it's hard to give my focus to any other guys. Some girls/guys are just flirty by nature and might do it without even realizing. I'd say that I'm interested in a guy and feel he's interested back then I don't intentionally go out of my way to flirt with other guys just to make him jealous and play games. However, if you aren't sure if the person is even a little interested back, then it would probably be a good idea not to put all your eggs in one basket!

• I think if you and the other person are just talking and isn't in a relationship than yeah you could talk to other people just so you could see which person fits for you just like you.. wanted these pair of jeans but en's up finding another pair of jeans that's better... Just keep Ur option open if the relationship isn't serious or anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'd say it's generally a bad idea to suffocate the girl because that's what you are doing. Talking to other people including girls will help you seem as a more sociable person. Especially if they are her friends, you'll probably need to get their approval and you can do that by conversing with them too.

You will come under the risk of making her jealous but that's not always a bad thing. However, you don't want to do anything that meets her threshold of classifying you as a sleasebag. If you typically avoid physically escalating with the other girls, i.e. kissing, feeling, she'll know that you won't fool around with everyone else as well.

• I don't see why I, or my wife should stop talking to other people because we're married. W'ere not in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or Iran, are we?

• I mean from personal experience it seems to always be a good idea to keep 1 on the bench just in case lol. I mean it sounds messed up but chicks these days are heartbreakers. But if I really really liked her and I felt that she felt the same about me I probly would only talk to her