Husband not coming home?

My husband has been staying out all night on Fridays usually, not every Friday for that last month or so. When he does this he does not come home from work and won't come home until the next day around 10 or 11 in the morning. He does not call in the night either. What do you guys think is up? Is this bad?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, either

a. he is working a part-time job at nights so he can save up money to take you on a special vacation, or

b. he is a Friday night alcoholic, or

c. he has found somebody else and he bangs her on Friday nights.

It is probably c.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'd say this is bad. Regardless of what he is doing, it is bad in my opinion. Who leaves all night and doesn't inform his partner of his whereabouts? Even if what he does is entirely harmless, this behaviour is not ok. Have you never tried asking him what he does all night and most of the morning? I'd be livid if my partner did that.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, that's strange and yes you are right to be concerned. I think it is bad, maybe he is in some trouble so he wants to keep you out of it, what kind of trouble I am not sure, but it's bad. Do you feel suspicious of this, that something is going on?

• Well, I wouldn't do that to my girlfriend without letting her know exactly what I am doing and by the way, the only time I am not returning home is if I am traveling for work, or possibly the occasional recreational trip with my guy friends but she never doesn't know where i'm at or when ill be returning.

• No way would I allow this. He is basically leading a secret life behind your back. Very bad.

• It isn't good

• It is highly suspicious... how long has this been going on for? Have you spoken about it to him? Has he given you any idea of where he goes?

• Staying out all night isn't always bad. But its definitely bad that he's not communicating with you. I think you guys need to have a big conversation.
    Good luck!

• His girlfriend must be treating him right. No other reason.

• Sound bad to me

• This is really weird I would just wait at his work on every Friday not to be seen but see what he up too because this seem he fucking an other girl

• There's generally nothing to do after 2 or 3 am, most places close around that time, so he's definitely not having a "night out".

I imagine he does sleep before coming home at 10 in the morning.

So he is somewhere where there is a bed.

Would anyone get a hotel room just by themselves for 1 night every week? I doubt it.

Sorry girl, but I think you've got things to talk about.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. This is bad. My guess would be that he is cheating.

• Try to initiate the call. If it's unreachable, or turned off.. then it must be something!

• Yes, this is bad. He is sneaking around and being secretive. He might be embarrassed as to what he's doing, might have a "guy's night" where he goes out drinking with his friends, or might be trying to do stuff with another woman. :(

• Go out on Thursday night and don't come home until 10 or 11 Friday morning. If he doesn't like it, this may make him realize what he's putting you through. If he's not concerned or jealous and doesn't even care, then you've got bigger issues.