Is it back that me and now my ex boyfriend just broke up last night and I'm already flirty is that bad?

And I was happy about the brake up and ma and him were together for give months.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I mean you broke up so you're free to do what you like.

The line is drawn the moment you break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 'Happy' for now because you feel as though you are this free bird here, dear, and can spread your wings without the Other Birdie down your back, trying to hold You back. For the moment, you are this carefree butterfly who has been held back and Now hell bent on enjoying some of your female freedom with No strings attached and without being hooked at the His Hip.
    However, it is like a new toy at Christmas. When the fun wears off and it's no 'Fun' anymore to play with the toy, in your case, you may just Begin your Beguine of Missing the Kissing and find that you Want... Your old nest back.
    For now, give things a chance with no romance, have fun being 'Flirty' and take your space without his face around and feel it Out... For the time being.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Nope! He left you so you are officially free to be as flirty and fun as you please :) Some people are naturally flirty. Their eyes, smiles, head tilts, and body language is effortlessly flirty. Tends to make their life more interesting and fun!

• Well, from personal experience I'd say that's pretty normal and not bad.

• No not at all. Its pretty normal actually.

• No its not bad unless you willing to fuck every guy you flirt with. If so, be very carefull and try to control yourself, its probably an imediate reaction of your break up.