How can I stop thinking about him?

How can i get over him.. i can't stop thinking about him?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Spend time with family and friends, keep yourself busy with hobbies!

Most Helpful Girl

• try to keep yourself busy as much as possible

What Guys Said 3

• you need to find something to fill you mind so that you get over him. I have been there and first (or early) loves can take some getting over but it does fade with time. Join a club and do something you have never done before.

• Love or any type of strong emotion is hard to get rid of or forget. Honestly just take things day by day and focus on you and what makes you as an individual happy then your happiness will overcome your sadness

• Do you not like him?

• he broke up with me a while ago..

• we were talking but i told him i wanted to b his girl and after that he stopped talking

• That's unnecessarily rude. I am not the best at this stuff so forgive me if my opinions sound stupid. I would just try to not talk to him anymore. Maybe start talking to another guy. If he still likes you he may get jealous.

What Girls Said 4

• if he ended it realize that a part of you and him wasn't complete obviously he wasn't able to realize everything you were able to offer him, know that this is ONE boy in a world full of amazing guys. but no one said you had to do this alone, have a night with your friends were you can just rant & let everything out.

• Go out with your friends, watch a movie. Continue on with your life with things that you enjoy :)

• Find new things to do. Things that you didn't do with him. I play sports that helps me get distracted for a while.

• Make yourself busy with work or other things. :)