Girls, if this a good reason to break up with my GF?

I pissed a bunch of people off because apparently i was being an ass. They started grabbing me and using physical force on me. My girlfriend didn't do anything. She didn't try to defend me.

• Yes this is a good reason to break up with her
  • No it isn't a good reason to break up with her, but it is a good reason to be angry with her
  • No it isn't a good reason to break up with her and it isn't a good reason to be angry with her
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe this Question is Familiar to me here, dear, and like before, I still stick to my guns, for I believe there was more in store but at any rate, if she has Not been the best from the rest Soul mate to begin with and This just added more fuel to the fire, dump her and move on, she is not what I would call a Great mate for you.
    However, if she just stood there and was scared to get her hands dirty, then she just chose to stay out of it because she didn't want to bring herself to get in the middle of it.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 7

• Well to be honest, this is your own mess. If I were dating someone that's prone to act like a jerk and get into fights (having others randomly fighting him), I would be wondering who have I been dating. I would probably consider someone like that an unstable person that I frequently would have to worry if you're going to get into another fight.

• This doesn't sound like some thugs come after you out of nowhere. This sounds like you're prone to be getting into arguments and fights with others. In that case, nope I'm not going to risk getting hurt myself. At most I would report this but I would break up the next day.

• Lol your girlfriend just posted a question a few minutes ago bout this x)

• Do you think it is good reason to break up wit hher

• Ohh well in that case you have a good reason to be mad at her.

• if she didn't laugh would it still be a good reason to be mad

• Lmao. What did you do? That's cold.

• I'm going to put it simple as I can. While you have every right to be upset it is no ones responsibility to defend anybody no matter the situation. It is a choice and not valid reason to leave someone

• She laughed when they started hitting me

• That would make your girlfriend a bitch and you have a right to leave her but that fact she encouraged them was not stated above

• Talk with her dont rush in breaking up

• I would talk to her and find out why she didn't stick up for you. For all you know she's mad at you. But don't break up with her before she explains.

• Yeah. I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have my back. Loyalty is very important in a successful relationship.