His ex and more money?

My finces ex currently gets 800 a month in child support for 1 child. Since the court judgement on CS he has been demoted due to re arrangement of people throughout the company. Well now his ex is taking him to court for more money? And she is making 20,000 a year. (Which is more than him now) pays 160.00 in child care. And puts out (per court order supposed to pay the first 150.00 in medicines a year and he pays the additional) but she puts out 121.00. I dont see her getting anywhere with this, would i be correct? Is she going to be sadly dissapointed?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• is it in USA?

sadly she just might. So you better setp in too. He's a man, that alone is a reason to worry...
    Yeah, the justice system is bs. Pray he's not getting a feminist judge. That will mean a swift win for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes usa.
      Mind u she has made a bad name for herself in the courts. When she doesn't get what she wants she runs out of the room and the building crying and takes off. This has happened 3 times now and the judges can't believe she does it. Its appalling.

• in that case, just join your husband, stand your ground, and don't give a flying fuck about that bitch.

Seriously, she's money digging from your man, so don't let her try anything.

• It depends on where you live. Some areas are notorious for granting the mother excessive rights and punishing the father with injurious financial obligations.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!