Should I just leave?

Weve been together for five years and have a baby... she says she loves me but not in love... so she broke up with me because rollercoaster relationship she says im a great dad and friend but not good at relationship... we still have intamate sex and cuddle... and she still says that she wants me to leave soon... i want it to work... but don't want to get hurt... should i keep trying or leave...

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww sorry to hear about that 😖

Relationships can be saved, but of you both have to fight to save it. It will only work if the two of you are communicating and working together to make it work.

The time to let go is... if there is nothing left worth fighting for, or only one person in the relationship is fighting for it. Don't give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.

Talk to her.. in depth. Get to know how she feels and work as a couple to resolve issues and help to make each other feel secure and safe in the relationship

Relationships are not measured by the good times, they are measured by the bad times. A great relationship is not having the absence of problems... it's having the ability to resolve them together. Good luck xx 💙

What Girls Said 2

• If she wants you to leave that's what you should do. You should still be able to spend time with the baby though.

• yous should work it out for the sake of your child.