If me and my boyfriend broke up and he came back?

will he come back again like before?

we broke up and stop talking for weeks and he came back and we broke up again and we really love each other and wondering if he going to come back like before.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't fix what's wrong in the relationship, it's always going to be this back and forth cycle. If you want to get back together with him, find a way to bring it up. Discuss your issues and see if you both are will to work through them. You should focus more on the reasons why it didn't work out.

I definitely believe there are times when you don't know what you have until it's gone. And that people can change with time. My boyfriend and I were always on and off because after he broke up with me the first time, I was always afraid he'd want to break up again. Which affected how I acted with him. Which affected how he acted with me. Which affected how we communicated with each other. Which eventually led to more break ups -- without us ever really getting down to what went wrong in the first place. So I kinda walked away from the situation for a couple of months. And I think the time apart did us some good. Let's you gain some perspective so we've talked it out and cleared the air.

It really does make a difference. If the relationship is worth salvaging, put yourself out there and try to make it work. Good luck! =)

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you girls do this, and yes I realize he is being weak too but dammit be a woman and go after someone who you believe isn't going to break up with you every other week. Why do you torture yourself. We really love it each other--oh wait we broke up a couple times. He's not that into you. He came back only because he couldn't find something else right away. You gotta let him know that he can't do that too you and that you require more respect then that. My sister is in the same situation...she's so blind with her emotions...

-MaxPrime

• I broke up with a girls and I'm attempting to come back a year later because it took me that long to realize what she meant to me. I'm different now. But every guy is different so just go with your extinct and quit questioning everything.

What Girls Said 2

• i think you need to be completely honest with yourself and figure out what the problems are in your relationship. I'm sure it'll be easy for you to figure out what he's doing wrong, but you need to realize that you aren't perfect either and come with things that you are doing wrong, and decide whether you are willing to change those things. perhaps this time it's your turn to go running back to him. but if it isn't your fault, and he has been a pretty lousy bf, then you have to decide whether he's worth sticking with. I'm not sure why you guys keep breaking up, so I can't give more specific advice, but I'm sure you can figure out what you need to do. good luck.

• it's not for him to make you wait like that maybe you need to find a guy who cares enought for you not to put you through that.