How do I move on but still remain friends with her?

Last night, me and my crush (sort of girlfriend) had an argument about her not having any time and that she's way to busy spending all her time with her cousins. She got really annoyed with me and I saw on social media that she did'nt need people in her life, and Im pretty sure it was directed to me. The last text I sent her was me saying that she doesn't have to hang out with me anymore and that im sorry. I want to move on, but I still want to leave on good terms and still be friends with her. Any help?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Any help? With what? You ended things. Your decision. So move on

Most Helpful Guy

• give her space and let her come to you. can't force a friendship either. But kind of seems like she was being rude.

What Girls Said 2

• put some time aside when u two can tlk about ur problem and maybe try to fix it

• You two can try to talk to each other and solve the issues. Also, you can make it sound nice and tell her that you just want to become friends with her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!