What do you guys think of my thoughts/feelings for this breakup situation. Is it cold enough?

I just want to forgive and forget. Forgive because as much as you were really bad for me, you were a lesson learned and a bullet I dodged like a blessing in disguise. You're simply someone I need to stay away from in every person I encounter. Thank you for showing me what I need to watch out for in a partner.

Forget because I want NOTHING to do with you ever- there's no need for revenge. The damage that was done can't be fixed in any way or form and it's best to just pretend like you never even existed in my life.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone was meant to be together and that's what's so great about this life, we get to learn so much while we're here. And a lot of those lessons are from each other. The more we know about each other the greater our success. Dating helps us figure out what qualities we look for in someone we want. But learning what you don't want is also very important. You don't need revenge, or to dwell on the damage. As you have said, you've learned the lesson and dodged the bullet. I wouldn't go as far as to forget they existed, time is going to do that for you. I can't remember half the girl's names I've dated, but I remember the lessons and events from those girls. Remember, the lessons from the past will help you make better decisions for the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very mature approach. Once a person realises their own worth they find letting go easier... it's seems like you have realised yours.

Forgiveness isn't something we do for others , it's what we do for ourselves. So we can let go, move on and prevent our hearts being destroyed.

Failed relationships are never a waste of time. Although, they don't bring you what you did want... they teach you what you do want

Good luck and be thankful that you aren't still with the person you almost settled for xx 💛

What Guys Said 1

• You broke up, so why would you even message that at all?
    Or are you just chasing a reaction from him?
    Just move on with your life, leave him alone and find yourself better

What Girls Said 1

• Very good. I am going through a break up too. In fact just yesterday the guy I was seeing for 7 months ended with me and I feel the same as you. He was a lesson to me, I can do MUCH better and I also don't want anything to do with him.