Girls, Should I break up with my GF?

My girlfriend lives in my apartment. I own the apartment. She just lives in it. She invited her dad to spend the month without my permission. She didn't ask me if she could stay. She is not paying rent to stay in my house.

She just told me he will be staying an extra month in my house which brings it to 2 months. I said no but she disagreed and she says he will stay the extra month. Her dad is also refusing to leave.

• Yes you should
  • No you shouldn't
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
Refreshing the question

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be patient these two months. Her dad staying shouldn't be that bad. Your girlfriend wouldn't do anything she thinks will torture you.
    Something like this doesn't deserve a break up, unlike cheating or abusive fights.

• I told her this is unacceptable and I am not ok with this but she isn't listening

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't break up with her, but I'd certainly ask for some money.

• I mean if it bothers you so much that she lives there and doesn't pay anything then why are you allowing it.

• Yeah you should definitely break up with her.

• Yes, kick her out. It's BS.

• Tell her if she doesn't at least start paying rent, she'll have to move out.

• Its your apartment after all. She's stay in YOUR apartment for free and not paying any rent at least she should respect you, you should talk with her and explain to her about how you feel

• Sounds like a user, and you seem too kind.

• yes you should.