Guys, would u break up with your girlfriend if she had a mastectomy (breast removal) to make a statement against people who objectify women?

Guys, would u break up with your girlfriend if she had a mastectomy (breast removal) to make a statement against people who objectify women?

• Yes i would
    Vote A
  • No i wouldn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl... having her breasts removed... to "make a statement against people who objectify women"?

That's as sane as a man becoming grossly obese to protest women liking fit, buff men.

Dude, run far, far away from that girl before her insanity affects you.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It's like, having a vasectomy would probably cause issues if she wants kids. Or removing my manhood altogether, meaning sex just took a new lesbian style twist lol. I'd wager these would affect things. And I'm all for the cause when in reason, but to remove your breasts for it, when it affects not just you but who you're with (me)... yes, I'd have a problem mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many reasons why a mastectomy could be necessary, or even just a good idea (high risk of breast cancer in her genetics). But to make that point... NO. That would be stupid and I see no reason to consider a deepening relation with stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she did this just to make a point then yes I would dump her , cuz that's one crazy bit@h

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol she had her boobs removed just to make a point? That's way too far! I don't want to date a man, much less a femanazi

0|0
    0|0
  • A self-mutilating leftist pinko psychopath? I wouldn't even be with her to begin with.

Some who had serious breast cancer and had to undergo this surgery, on the other hand? I would be as supportive as I could be.

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems like a drastic way of making a statement. Couldn't she just have an arm amputated? One that she does use very often?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, What idiot goes and does that to themself to prove a point. Dont get me wrong, im a big believer in people doing want they want but i would not want to. be seen with that person at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • is that even f'king legal? i can't imagine it would be...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not because she removed a breast. I would break up with her because clearly, she's nuts!

0|0
    0|0
  • that's sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd dump her because she's crazy.

0|1
    0|0