Coffee date TOMORROW with my ex!!! Advice would be wonderful about now?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago. I was behaving very self conscious and would doubt his feelings for me. I have worked on the area of concern and after 30 days we began talking again. We are going to see each other for the first time in 2 months tomorrow over coffee (his suggestion). I am extremely nervous as I don't want to say the wrong things or come off as desparate for his attention. The last we spoke of us he said "I want to know you have the self esteem you deserve before considering getting back together." I do not want to jump back in right away. This is something that I'd like to take it slow. He means a lot to me. I want to do this right!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Be calm and be yourself. You shouldn't have to change yourself for a partner.

What Guys Said 1

• Was there a reason (s) you had doubts about his love for you?

• I didn't think someone as nice as him could love me. He's the nicest boyfriend I ever had. I know I'm the one who ruined things and it kills me everyday. Also he has girls who are friends. Whenever he would text them I would get jealous. It all stemmed from being self conscious.

• And all that has changed now? You won't be that way with him again? You have better self-confidence now?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!