What should I do with my ex on Skype?

I want him to miss me. We were in a LDR and Skype was our only way of communication.

• Delete him
  • Don't delete him but ignore him when he writes
  • Don't delete him but be cold and keep it short when he writes
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Delete him and get on with your life.
    It's called ex for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel, but if you sit down and think about this: why would you even spend any thoughts on how to make him miss you? If you need to play games like deleting & ignoring so someone possibly starts missing you, that person is not the one for you in the first place.

Again, I know how you feel. I will vote "delete him", not so that he maybe misses you, but so that you can move on and find a person who doesn't have to be manipulated into wanting to be with you.

What Guys Said 2

• or you could just tell him you miss him :P if you dont just remove him the bote B and C seem petty me me tbh

• ANy chance your name is Alice?

What Girls Said 2

• I usually keep people I've fallen out with and just not speak to them or I keep it polite but short when I do, so I voted C but, honestly, it all depends on what you want to do.

• he is your ex... so why not delete him?