I've learned that in love some times the hardest part isn't letting go, it's starting over that hurts. do you agree?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose both are equally hard. My first relationship ended pretty badly, so I got into a rebound relationship (which obviously failed as well).

After those, I haven't been involved with women at all. It's been 5 years now. Not that I'm bitter or still licking my wounds, but I seem to have found other priorities in life, which take precedence over dating and relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both hurts for me. I am going through a break up and for me it has been a battle to accept it is finally over but at the same time it hurts to think of moving on with my life and building a new dream.

What Guys Said 1

• ehhh yeah i agree thats why i dont really care anymore. the time for me to find love has come and gone now its time to enjoy money. im not going to be one of those 40 year old first time fathers.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree! A new beginning is often diguised by painful memories. We make a fresh start by bringing our painful past with us. It's easier to let go and move on from relationship, but not so easy to let go of the pain and hurt you feel. That's why starting over is so difficult 💜

• Yeah I'm starting to believe this, thank you.

• Welcome! 😊

Disguised*

I found it hard to let go, but i somehow i found the strength and courage to do it. I found it more difficult to rebuild my life.. alone.