Domiestic violence please read ! I dont have anyone right now?

So I've been going out with this guy for a while.. I moved out of my parents house & i moved in with him.. i left my friends my family my house my whole life.. Anyway we've had some problems before i found out he was flirting with some girl who calls him "bestfriend". & i wanted to leave but i couldnt so we decided to erase everything all the pictures & things on our phones & we did. anyways He takes medicine & anti depressants.. He kinda goes crazy at times he starts punching things he's broken many walls in the house doors & mirrors.. Last two days ago i was sitting in the car & i saw a picture he had sent to his ex so i got mad cause we had promised to erased things.. & he's starts screaming why are you always like this & he starts pushing me & chocking me & i start yelling & crying & he pushed me inside the house in his room and he pulled my hair & chocked me & he started punching my head & he took me to the kitchen & continued there & now I don't know what to do he apologized & everything but I don't know... I need advice cause i have no friends here

33

Most Helpful Guy

• He crossed the line. It will happen again if you stay and the next time he may kill you. Make an escape plan now and do NOT tell him or you may have sealed your fate to death.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry but
    Leave that jerk 😠
    It won't work and he might kill you next time
    Go back to your parents
    Be happy and take a break make some new friends and then find your Mr Right 👉😊

• You need to go to the women's shelter and then call the police immediatly.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to leave and find some other place to stay.

• Why is he still your bf? Report him as of now.. make him your convicted ex boyfriend.

• As someone who was brought up in a domestically violent household, I advise you to leave as soon as possible! It doesn't matter how many times your boyfriend has apologized, until he has gotten the professional help he desperately needs, his actions will not change. Stay safe and all the best.