Girls, I want my girlfriend back :'( What can I do? Whats going through her mind. Pleeeze help?

My girlfriend for 6 months left me. She couldn't stop telling me how much she loves me and then it just stopped. I've been living with my father because i've been having many problems with my life and had been broke for a couple weeks. She helped a lot and used money on me. My dad often has irrational behavior and harassed, last Sunday he escalated to where he violently attacked us. We agreed i need to straighten my life out to get away from him. I hit a bump in my productivity and she got mad and we argued on the phone, crying she said she wanted a 3 week break. I tried to talk her out of it but she stuck with the idea. I decided to say happy birthday to her after a couple days. Well I tried asking if we could talk things over and she said That she doesn't think we can be a couple right now because I need time to fix my problems, and it wasn't fare for her to baby me and how I have to focus on my self. being dumb I tried encouraging her to not leave me and told her I might have to move on and she got mad and told me not to contact her anymore. Well Sunday I had a feeling she was really sad and took advice from a friend that is a girl and sent her an apology for being a jerk. She replied saying she doesn't want to talk right now and she doesn't want a relationship with me anymore, and told me she really needs me to get my issues figured out. I agreed with her and we ended up having a conversation about my progress and why she broke up. She told me that she's happy for me, She's here for for me and that she knows I can do this. She mentioned she does love me just doesn't feel the romance anymore. She also explaine the reasons she left me and how she knows I'm a nice guy and treated her well but she couldn't handle it. i explained myself as well. She asked me if i wanted to get my things and we talked about giving each other's stuff back and I ended the conversation after saying I needed to get to bed. haven't contacted her since. Its been almost a week

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to fix your issues. Maybe she did her best and needed you to show progress before she invested anymore. You're 26 years old, so she probably wants you to be more independent. Also, I can't really blame her for not wanting to be involved in the drama. Your father violently attacked the two of you. That's terrifying and I wouldn't want to be around that either. Your best bet would be to focus on yourself and getting out of your current situation. After that, you can make a better decision about whether you still want to be with her.

What Girls Said 3

• It seems you need to work on your self before qualifying to have a girlfriend.

• Yes I agree and Im going ham on straightening my life out. It just still sucks that she's not with me. Do you think she's waiting for me?

• I doubt it... Don't focus on her.. This your time.
      Good luck

• There will be others when you are ready. Trust me

• I think give her some space and use the time to work on yourself she may or may not come round however even if she doesn't someone else will come along :)

• just give her space.