How do you move on?

Unrequited love

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I might start by saying it's probably best to limit the time you spend with this person, possibly to zero and indefinitely.

I'm afraid time and distance are probably your greatest allies. It also helps to dive into activities which occupy your mind as much as possible. Work is a good one, because it can result in better work performance and perhaps recognition.

Have you been around this person a lot? Are you still around this person a lot?

What Girls Said 4

• Details please? It really depends on your situation, be it unrequited love, or a break up?

• Unrequited love

• Soooo you've told her that you like her and she rejected you huh... Do you have close friends that perhaps you could talk to, or hobbies that you enjoy doing?

• realizing that what is over... is over and that you can't get it back with that person anymore. And knowing that she sure isn't the only one out there for you

• Just doing different things so I can be busy and not think about any issues.

• Hang out with friends, find new hobbies, try to find someone else

What Guys Said 2

• The only way I've found is to completely cut any and all contact with said person.

Unfriend them on FB, block them on twitter etc, delete all their contact details. Don't look at their Instagram, never respond to anything from them.

You'll just hurt yourself even further. Believe me, I know.

• space and time, i know it's basic but the truth is as long as you have the memories the feelings will remain and it will still be hard day after day. until you have stronger new memories, space and time.