What is up with him?

So I posted a question about my ex that stopped talking to me about a week ago and I thought he would never call me. I tried to text him and he ignored me so I left him alone and I hadn't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. So on Tuesday night I check my phone and there was 5 texts from him say "hey you" "you there" "if you love me call me" "I need you now" "hey" and 13 missed calls and a email saying "call me now." So I did call him back and he had nothing important to say only the usual of him saying he still loves me. Why does he do this I don't get it? I don't bother him anymore I just leave him alone.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• not the worst that can happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in his own softie spot here, dear, he usually has motive in mind when it might come time down the love line to Reach Out And...5 texts from him...
    He most likely was Missing the Kissing and the history you both shard, and although you are Apart, in Heart you Both somehow find that Love has found its way so you Both can track one another in Some way or another.
    It may be a Full circle pattern of back and forth 'He said, She said,' and Nothing much may get accomplished in the long run. You both would need to compromise somehow and get on the same page or it will always end up this dead end road and even if you 'Leave him alone,' believe me, you will never Be... Alone, just going down a beaten path of small talk Or... No talk.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I've seen your previous question so I'm lacking some info. His behaviour certainly is strange. But again, I lack info so not sure what he did before this.

• He broke up with me 6 months ago but he continued to call me every week and tell me he loves me. Then he would back off and ignore me. But about a month ago he made it seem like we were back together and he was texting and calling me more often but then he changed his mind and backed off and distanced himself. For almost 2 weeks he didn't call me so I tried texting him and he ignored me. Then he does this lol

• Oh that is just horrible. You should cut him off entirely. He sounds like he isn't willing to let you go completely but also doesn't want to be with you. He's preventing you from moving on and finding happiness with someone else. Honestly, ignore his messages, at least for a while. You don't need anyone screwing with your head and heart like this.