Can't get over Ex Girlfriend :(?

we broke up casue she's moving away to a differnet school and didn't wanna do long distance and also likes another guy thats really close friends with her best friend so its easier for tehm to hang out and things and she said she would try long distance with him. a few days after we roke up she started dating him and its been a few weeks since then. She basically replaced me and it hurts so bad and I've been in a deep depression and I can't feel better :( we were freinds for 2 years before we started dating and she loves our friendship and wanted to stay freinds while she moves away and i told her that if she started datng him then she would lose me complelty but she did anyway. I feel like I got stabbed in the back and these past 2 years with her were a huge waste of time and im in pain right now. I just need advice or something I don't know :/

11

What Girls Said 1

• just give it time.

What Guys Said 1

• Its not the end of the world. Look at tge 2 years as a learning experience. Also their are plenty of other girls out their you can date. Don't limit yourself and don't give up hope. Don't be sad thinking about her Go out and have fun and enjoy life. My prediction is her and that guy will not laat long. And one day she will contact you again.