Guys, my boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago and now he started texting me. What do I do?

Let's say I would consider giving him a second chance but not so lightly. I don't want to run back to him like a puppy, I want him to make an effort to win me back. And it's not just a mind game, I am still not sure if I want him back. I just want to test how badly he really wants this, because I am afraid if I respond to him and start chatting that he is gonna lose interest again. We were together for 3 years and he dumped me because he wasn't sure what he wants.

He asked if I watched a new episode of one new tv show.

• Ignore him
  • Give him a cold shoulder (aka respond shortly and cold, act uninterested)
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

7

Most Helpful Guy

• you didn't give us an option for other choices.

every man should work to win the heart of the women he wants to have in his life. If women chose to do that , they might find out that many of their EX , would have made no effort and would not have waste their time on them

What Guys Said 6

• If I were you , I would just answer his question but say nothing else to him in the beginning

• It looks like you had an argument and have been giving each other a cold shoulder for 2 weeks, maybe it's time to open the coms again? Figure out what YOU want first and then talk to him frankly, don't go playing games you are grown up and it will bite you in da a**

• Stop playing silly games and just confront him and DEMAND an explanation , put downn your terms and make sure he knows this is his second and LAST chance and you won't take this crap again if he decides to leave a second time that will be it

• Exs are exs for a reason. It is time to move on

• Just ignore your boyfriend.

• You are losing your time for no reason. Better stay alone and see other guy.