What should I do if I want to get back with my ex? Do I bring him his stuff back? do I block him and cut contact?

About one month ago my boyfriend, pretty much out of nowhere dumped me. things were bad with his mum and she hated me. she bullied him into leaving me and he was so tired and stressed from work and her, i think thats why he did it. But even then he disconnected his emotions and right away acted as if i were nothing or no one. i tried talking to him and reaching out but by the second week all my attempts backfired and he got angry. So i stopped. after one month he then messaged me out of nowhere, commenting on my new car and talking as if we were alright. i blocked him right after because i panicked. i love him more than anything and miss him so much but im so scared to talk to him. i don't know how to approach this. i want to just talk to him again and things to go back to the happy times we had. but at the same time he doesn't seem to be struggling or missing me at all.. and im left with no friends and all alone. im trying to work on myself and appear better off but im far from. i also have so much of his stuff and dont know what to do with it. should i give it back? but i want him back.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Why exactly does he seem disinterested? If you want him back, I think it's best for you two to find the time and place to sit down and talk through things. Even if you do not get back together, you two need to go apart on good terms after having expressed all of your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut all contact.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• That's sad. I think you should do something to solve your problem. Usually I would listen to music. I'm not a mean girl. I understand that feeling when your broken hearted and hurt. The pain hurts I know.