Is my boyfriend breaking up with me?

i haven't seen or talk to my boyfriend and over two weeks then he writes me saying we need to talk. I don't know what's going on know when I say we need to talk I'm breaking up with someone. I don't know what to think.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• [ Reality Check ]

- You care enough about your boyfriend to worry about what is going to happen

- He doesn't care as much as you:

*Quote* I haven't seen or talk to my boyfriend (in) over two weeks *End Quote*

Even if you both break up - you will only feel heartbreak, this isn't going to be the end of the world. By stressing about what is happening ahead of time - you are trying to prepare yourself for a future heartbreak that you don't want - which is only going to make things worse.

Take things for face value - thank him for coming clean as soon as he has *eye roll* - and feel appreciation that you didn't feel this empty love for another couple years, go through a fake marriage, or that you had a kid with this guy.

I assure you - life goes on. Fill your time if he breaks up with you, and you will distract your mind from the pain of the separation.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Thank you for the best answer - keep us updated, I would like to assist you further if I can help.

What Guys Said 2

• 2 weeks?

WOW.

it is WAYYYY over.

sorry.

• yea ur probably about to break up. he may have met some1 else

What Girls Said 2

• He might wanna work things out. :) YOU NEVER KNOW!

• you're getting dumped