Guys, how would you address a recent ex? What would you call her?

How would you address a girl that you broke up with in the last 3 months?

Do you think "baby" or "hon" or "sweety" is a good name to call a girl you broke up with recently?

A guy who broke up with me started to call me by these names and is off-putting.

Why would you call a girl by these names?

Thanks,

Laura.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• no I don't really think any of those names work for that situation or even understand why he was using them in the first place

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I am actually with you on this question, and confused because I don't know what's going on. We've been broken up for 2 months now and once and a while he calls me that stuff. It kind of frustrates me because it's like if you can want to call me that then, why wouldn't you wana be WITH me? I hope things work out for you and your ex! Best of luck!

• Thanks kristylynn - I've realised that the guy is pretty much an asshole - he wants to string me along still without calling it a relationship. I don't know about your case and I hope the same isn't true - just hope you can be careful!