My boyfriend just wants to be friends?

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me and asked me if we could just stay good friends. I've agreed. can you please give me some ideas of humorous fun ways amuse myself to handle the pain of rejection? I'm tired of feeling sad. Please be as random and creative as you want. So any ideas?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why he act like this. Okay do one thing be a friend with him and try go give your feelings again maybe he can again fell for you

• Thank you :) who knows what will happen.

• she just checking me that i do have patience or i don not fight for short short thing

• Oh okay. Well all relationships are unique and different. Hope things get better and then out alright for you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't cry the blues, @Geniegirl. He may have been feeling trapped and Needed some space for awhile to spread his free bird wings for awhile.
    You both have His and Her History that you have shared and being he has Agreed on his own end that 'We could just stay good friends,' this could be to your own Advantage that with a New friendship, comes nursing and nurturing of something special and sizzling that may have been lacking and slacking before the Breakup.
    Go slow with this flow. I am not saying he will ever want to be two birds of a feather again. However, play your own cards right so you can be this Juiciest apple way at the top of the tree, hardest to Grab and to Bite.
    Be on your guard and don't jump through too many hoops with 'Friends' till the end deal. Friends with benefits often comes into this handy dandy hand basket so don't fall for it. Let it be your choice and not a tool you think you need to use so you can bring him back into Your... Picnic for Two Years again.
    Good luck. xx

• Aw that's sweet of you :) thank you so much!

• (Grins) your awesome!

• Oh, thank you so much and I am Smiling.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• I know only one way. Spend time with yourself, go on a vacation maybe (solo).

• stop talking to him
    be away from anything you remember of him
    hang out
    make new friends
    chill
    do your hobbies

• uh... ponies

What Girls Said 2

• Whatever you do don't be friends with him! It will just prolong the pain. It might seem like the good idea and the easier way of coping with it, but trust me IT IS BAD. He's gonna call you and want to do stuff that you usually did and it's gonna seem like nothing really changed and then you're gonna get hopes up and want to get back together. You will think that he feels the same because he still acts like he is your boyfriend, and you will think that he changed his mind but just doesn't know how to ask you to be together again or that maybe he just wants to take things slow and start from the beginning. DO NOT fall for this trap! It's a trap for both of you. Sooner or later you will get to some situation that will make you wanna kiss, have sex, etc. And then you're gonna do it. You're gonna be happy about it and will want him back, but he... he will just either take the advantage and come and go as he please, or will regret what he did and remind himself that he BROKE UP with you for a reason. And then when you thought you're finally getting better, he is gonna have a new girlfriend and your friendship is 99% not gonna mean that much to him anymore. He got what he wanted. And you're gonna be heartbroken all over again. Next thing you know it's been a year and you're still not over him. Don't do this to yourself, or to him. He is confused and it's not easy for him either. He wants an easy way out and by staying friends you are making it easier to him and making him feel less guilty. So he is gonna move on faster. People who dump their partners need to live with the fact that they are not gonna be there anymore. That's what makes it hard to breakup in the first place. If you stay there, he is gonna think "well this wasn't that hard, I could've done it earlier" and then he is gonna dump some other girl as easy, thinking it's not that hard. Delete him, block him, ignore him, move on. He made his decision now let him deal with consequences. That's the best thing you can do in both maybe getting him back or getting over him faster. It's gonna hurt like bitch and you're gonna miss him, but it's how it's supposed to be. Staying friends NEVER got an ex back. Ever. Trust me on that.

• You should have never agreed to be friends. He dumped you and now you have a chance to move on. I don't know what makes people laugh but I watch pranks on YouTube whenever I want a good laugh

• Thank you for the youtube ideas :)