How do I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend has become annoying and doesn't want to talk when we are together, he only wants to kiss and make out. I am tired of him always trying to get me to meet his parents when I told him that I am not ready. I really think this relationship is done. How should I tell him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• wow from the sound of this it sounds like you'd do him a big favor by leaving him

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't expressed how any of this is making you feel (ever) you can't expect him to know.

Some guys are clueless.

I suggest you tell him your want to place real value in your relationship instead of making out all of the time you enjoy eachothers company.

You should also ask him to stop pressuring him to meet your family.
    Tell him you aren't ready yet because he doesn't make you feel anything beyond a sexual object.

Really talk to him.

Allow him room to change.

As much as this may upset him,
    If he really cares for you he will try to please you by listening to you.

What you both need is a healthy balance.
    It's okay that he wants you and is very attracted.
    But there needs to be a time he has to just enjoy being with you.

What Guys Said 5

• Not an easy thing... ever. But I think you have to meet in person and just tell him how you feel and call it off. The truth will hurt in the short term but he will respect you for it in the long term.

• Then tell him you've had enough of his bullshit to his face and don't do it in some clever way. If u aren't enjoying the relationship then he's gotta go.

• Just tell him guys aren't sensitive as women

• Tell him exactly what you told us.

• Be honest with him he'll be upset , in the end it's better for both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• tell him you are not happy.. and it is fair to both of you to move on..