Do you believe that couples can last after breaking up and getting back together?

I think "No way". Why else wouldn't you ask a married couple of 40 years how many times they broke up and got back together before and during their marriage?

• No. Breaking up even once means a relationship is going nowhere.
  • Yes. Break-ups are learning experiences to make the relationship stronger.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never gotten back with an ex, but I know people who did. Some failed again and some are happily married now. It really depends on a lot of stuff. I think it IS possible but only if the issue that broke them apart is permanently gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol people give up so easily, while expecting all else to adhere to their own whims and judgement... pathetic.

What Girls Said 3

• ... Yes. Break-ups are learning experiences to make the relationship stronger.
    Just ask my LDR husband and me who have done this a Million and One times over... It's still Not Over.
    Thanks for Posting, @TylerKuykendall, Good one here, dear. xx

• For my experience with this lol well i was with him for 6 years, split for 2 weeks, back together for 2 more years and we officially decided enough was enough yesterday. so in my opinion the only way it will work after splitting and getting back together, is having both people have to want to need to fix the problems that were separating them in the beginning. that's why me and my ex made it our final break up. we both realized that yes we love each other but neither one of us felt the other was really trying to fix the issues and that is a killer.

• Once, you break a Pencil, it will never be the same, so A BIG NO, at last for me.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!