Guys, I need help figuring out whether my ex boyfriend is still interested in me or if I should just move on?

My ex and I had been dating for two and a half years up until June 20, 2015. Its been almost two months now since our breakup and I have tried talking to him about me reconsideration of our relationship. It seems that he has taken much offense to the fact that I broke up with him. He says he just wants to move on with his life and that I should do the same. He hasn't removed me off any social media and it seems as if he was still interested in my life. I really love him and the fact that I broke up with him was a big mistake on my behalf. I just don't know what to do anymore.

1

What Guys Said 1

• Hello, If you want your boyfriend back:

I will Private Message you everyday with things you should do, to help him get back.

If you aren't interested you will need reply saying: I'm not interested anymore. Please confirm by writing down if you actually agree with it.