Has he cheated before??

Is there a way to tell by the way a guy or a married man acts that would be a clear sign that he has cheated on his wife or girlfriend before? Do their S.O.'s keep them on a schedule?

11

What Guys Said 1

• S O's keeping a man on a schedule or a leash will make a man cheat even if he hasn't already - I did because of that and being accused of doing it when I hadn't - TWICE by 2 women one my girlfriend back in college and later my exwife, now my current girlfriend is busy following suit lol - guess some people are born with it ha ha ha ha

One can't lay a thumb rule in knowing if a man OR a woman has cheated or not. But generally such things rarely remain in the closet. There always is some slip up that opens up a can of worms.

If he's married to another woman and is flirting around you, then YOU can tell for sure ;) :D

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if there is a surefire way to tell. But I would guess if you feel he's sneaking around you, he probably has before. If you get weird feelings that he's being dishonest or talking to multiple women that would be another sign he has before. I can't think of any signs that he's cheated before that don't involve him sneaking around on you.