Ex boyfriend drama?

So my ex I've been dating again , we were together for 4 years, but he cheated.. He came back after a year saying he changed so I gave him another shot at it.. he seemed changed, he did stuff and treated me way better! Recently his ex girlfriend that he cheated on me with texted him.. He didn't reply, but I was furious.. I told him I was cutting all ties with him, and he started crying.. My heart felt terrible.. He told me I'm the one he wants and it wasn't his fault SHE texted him.. But I still said no that was it.. Did I make the wrong decision? If a guy cries over something like that, does it seem sincere?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Make him block her and tell him that if you ever find that he has spoken with her, or even looked in her general direction, you will either leave, or castrate him. THAT will give him something to cry about. If a guy cries of something like that, he is a really immature.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the fact that you got furious when he did not even reply means that you're not over the fact that he cheated on you. Just compromise with him and tell him what you expect from him if you do take him back. From there, do not bring up the past. People make mistakes and if he does prove to you that he is a changed man, then trust him.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope everything works out for the two of you

What Girls Said 1

• It's not his fault she texted him. Stand then and tell him to text back a message telling her not to contact him again. I don't know your boyfriend so I have no way of knowing if he was sincere.

If I was not married and had no kids with a guy and he cheated he'd be outta the door in a heartbeat.