Girls, Ex says she wants to be roommates and friends we've been broken up for less than a week?

Then when I agree to it , it seems like she always bitchy or angry. Is there anything I could do to change that? I mean the past two nights I've been gone to give her space. And if I text her even if she texts first she finds a way to be corse towards me

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand friends, but why would she want to be roommates now? Did you use to live together?

• Ya we did she said that she doesn't want to talk about being in a relationship and said that she did it because I begged her that I'm trying to change and I recently have been diagnosed with bipolar. She broke up with me a couple weeks later cause I'd be argumentative for no reason. An now I found out why I was overly emotional when we were together. And I'm being very aggressive with my treatment

What Girls Said 3

• You need to tell her to leave. She does not sound like the type of person you need or should have in your life.

• she wants to have sex.

• she's not over you.

• How is that she always gives me attitude and she is scheduled a ton of classes so we had distance from one another