I mentioned that I will blackmail her in a fit of rage?

As per title, now my fiancee of 4 years has block me everywhere and i can only pass messages through her friends. And she has also move back to her parents. Any advices on how i should take my next steps?

help
does a girl really need 3 months to heal after being scared?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the hell would you tell her you are going to blackmail her? My God! I wanna slap you in the forehead right now👍I think the best advise I can give you is give it a little time to cool off. And then apologize.

• I know its my bad, I've been living for 9 days without hearing her voice. and im dying inside. all her fucking friends are keeping her away from me. how long exactly does a girl needs to heal?

• indeed, i am a lost cause right now. things id do to get her back </3

• i heard from her friends that some guy confessed to her last week, but she has refused the guy. but they are going to a convention together... what should i do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Send her flowers and a heartfelt letter explaining that you love her but you're a dick. Then take anger management classes bro'

• I've done that brother, i hope she finds it in herself to forgive me and accept me again.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a little difficult to come back from that, you end up looking like a wacko job when you say things like that. I wouldn't go back with someone who said that either, I would be paranoid the entire time, thinking what would this person do next.

• if it was you, would u be able to move pass it?

• If she blocked you from everywhere then couldn't you just send her something and maybe a letter, explaining your feelings and apologizing and say you would be willing to earn her trust back and maybe offer to give back whatever you're blackmailing her on? not sure what it is exactly sorry.

You could try that but she may just done and need some space.

• thanks for the advice, i will send a letter in a few days time and pray that she will be able to read it and realise what we have for years is not worth breaking over

• Why would you say you would blackmail her? And if you have such negative feelings for her why would you want to be with her? I mean, it must have been really scary for her to block you everywhere after 4 years together!

• it was out of anger, i just exploded... and i ran my mouth like dbag...

• Yes, let her know you know you're an asshole and then please leave her alone

• Thanks, i regretted my actions and i guess i will have to stay away from her even though i really dont want to.

• forget about her dude

• im not sure if i can let go of a 4year old relationship that easily. i know its not that long. but... i just can't...

• LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU ASSHOLE!!!

• is that coming from experience? i need to know more..

• is 3 months really necessary?

• Buy her some new shoes, like sparky shoes or something, I don't believe you should buy your out of this but I feel like its the only way at this point, she'll forgive you if she likes the shoes... or tell her you're planning on killing yourself... don't really do it though but just lie and have a few of your friends call her to tell you really did it and that they need to talk to her face to face and that's when you confront her and tell her that you're sorry and to stop being so dramatic.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!