Girls, why would you chase after your ex again?

Like what made you? Is it because I upgraded? Is it because I got a new girl? Is it because I didn't chase you back after? Is it because you actually noticed what I meant to you? I need to know if it's a different reason, type it below.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• she wasn't over you.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I wouldn't because he's my ex for a reason...
    Maybe she simply still loves you?

• Because he upgraded

• Personally, i would never chase after my ex. I'd never run back to something which broke me.

Sometimes it's the memories someone misses, not the person. She may be holding on to happier times with you , so is chasing after those

• Break your heart? I should've been specific. What if she (in this case you) broke my heart and came back?

• Then in that scenario it would mean... time without you made me think about how wrong i was to break your heart, i regretted it , missed you and wanted to make an effort to try again.

It depends on the girl though, personally i am strong on my own , but some girls are not. So she could want you in her life because she finds it difficult on her own , because she is used to being with you. Or she could genuinely miss you and regret hurting you , and wants you back in her life either as a friend or potential relationship again.

It is difficult to judge her motives when i don't know her and what kind of person she is.

The question is: Do you want her back in your life, regardless of why she is pursuing you?

• I did, not now. I just wondered for this for almost a year.

• Because sometimes they think there not good for u. but also sometimes its cause girls have to end things because they want to know if u really care about them and to see what u will go through to get them back. There's a lot of others reasons why we do end things.. If u really want to know just ask them and if they don't tell u then she really don't care about u that much or she has a good reason.