He claims he was not trying to cheat then WTF WAS HE DOING?

How would you feel if you caught your girlfriend or boyfriend on 4 different cheating sites where they state attached and seeking or searching for the right one,,, you have been together for 5 years and i gave him his first and only child his parents only grandchild , ,,, i was completely loyal and completely honest and caterEd to his every need and because of his past lies i try everything to satisfy him in EVERY WAY , ,,, AND in this case is my boyfriend he is not manly big if you know what I am mean and he has expressed how other women have expressed that as a complaint but I am completely satisfied and the second was amazing but he was still doing this but swears it wasn't his intention to cheat I consider it cheating because ano action starts with a thought,,, so how would you feel if you caught your girlfriend or boyfriend doing this , ,,

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Every person handles betrayal from their partner differently. Some get angry, while others cry uncontrollably. You decided to try and look at it from a logical perspective and seek answers. And the answer is, if he is looking at those sites, and clearly not working to commit to you, you really need to break up with him. It's become a toxic relationship, and the love that he use to have for you has now turned to bile and the longer you hang around trying to salvage the situation, the longer it's going to pain you when you come to the eventuality of breaking up with him because you find out he was cheating on you (run on sentence sorry). When you date someone, they need to be your center, your focus, and it's clear he's taken his focus away from you and on to other things. I may point out that it was a mistake in having a child with him outside of marriage. Not saying that marriage is some magical protector, but it does give you better rights in protecting yourself if he is cheating. So my suggestion, which would be the same advice to myself is to run and find a therapist because you'll need one after this. And then take yourself on a nice vacation, maybe Greece since everything is cheap there now, and come back and get into a relationship with a really nice guy who would never do that to you. I'm sorry, usually my answers are more detailed but I'm falling asleep. Coming off of a graveyard shift at the hospital. Hope things work out. And I would like to add a congratulations in your continual efforts to try to work on it. Most people would have just run away but you worked. But you don't have to keep fighting an endless war.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Cheating and not only This here, dear, he is Cheating you as well with doing this where you found his Underhanded hand in the sweet cookie jar.
    I tis obvious that even fore the Seven year Itch has come on, he is Going around 'On 4 different cheating site,' and with the writing on the wall and all, it is quite clear that he is not happy in his current '5 years and I gave him his first and only child' Real Relationship he is in with you, and is getting this 'Itch' to find something on the other side of the Female fence now.
    You can't Trust him anymore, he has now shown his true colors. No matter what title you slap him With, it should be something with "Bye loser" on it and something he can take with him as he is holding his walking appears in hand, this dog.
    Many times many toms feel there is something finer on the other side, when one day they wake up and realize what they have lost and find out The grass ain't always greener.
    Time to teach this tom some new tricks and make him jump through a few hoops to Teach him a lesson.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• You already know what he was doing. Cheating or looking for someone to cheat with. His mind is on cheating. No need to ask what it really is, because THAT IS what it really is. The only question left is what are you going to do about it. He isn't going to stop. the only thing he might do differently is to hide his actions from you better in the future. You can decide to get away from his cheating, or you can decide to stay and let him continue cheating on you.

• I woul fucking dump if my girlfriend did that to me!! That's bullshit !

This is stupid action on his part... he shouldn't have done any of those things and stayed loyal to you too

• Yes he is cheating on you, you do deserve better. Find a good man who will treat you right

• Talk it out with him. He's for sure thinking about cheating on you if he hasn't already.

• That's sad though. You've gave him so much.

What Girls Said 5

• He was clearly caught.
    I don't understand why he isn't admitting it.

You're smart enough to know that admission or not,
    he cheated on you.
    Even if he didn't get that far... those are his clear intentions.

You've been living a lie.
    You owe it to your child to leave.

If you stay in that environment the child will pick up on that toxic environment.

Being together as a family, is only beneficial to a child if its a loving one where there is a clear road of communication.

"How would you feel if you caught your boyfriend doing this?"

I would feel extremely hurt and disappointed.
    What would also pile on top of those feelings would be the fact that he is STILL keeping up those lies.
    At least give me the truth!

The fact that he's still holding on to those lies shows that he isn't regretful or remorseful.
    It shows that he will do no matter what to try to cover his ass.
    That doesn't look like someone that has your best interest at heart, or someone that wants to change.

• Sounds like a Springer worthy situation lol. If he hurt you this much it might be in your best interest to leave. I know you have a kid, but that doesn't mean he or she can't have both parents, you just can't be in a relationship.

• I am so sorry this xxxxxxx put you through this. I really cannot believe some people think acting like this is ok. So disrespectful. Especially after all you did for him. I would feel horribly if it happened to me, I would feel so betrayed and so hurt and so angry... I would cry. I would be able to trust him again. Ever. I would force myself not to contact him (besides ) and to move on.
    This guy does not deserve you. I am 100% sure you will find someone that can love you and your child. And until then... better alone than with such a loser. Hang on!

• He's biding his time waiting for something better than you. You are best to cut him loose now before you get hurt.

• i notice when females give their everything in a partner that partner always cheats.. he's not happy and you should really leave him you are going to give him chance after chance afteR CHANCE and i guaruntee you you will be tired!! YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MORE, AND WITH A BETTER PARTNER leave him, go live your life find someone who will respect you he's not man enough for you