If I have a date with some guy, is it okay to post about it on Facebook to make my ex think that he can lose me and possibly start to come around?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's not okay. You're using some other guy to get back at your ex. That's fucking dispicable and completely inconsiderate of the guy who wants to take you out on a date. I hope that this situation is hypothetical and not something you're seriously considering.

• No I don't look at it like I'm using anyone because I also need to move on if my ex isn't going to come around. I could meet someone that can make me forget about my ex because I can turn out to like him a lot. I do want my ex to relize he can lose me if he doesn't do anything if he still loves me that is

• I can't do anything?

• You can move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's not fine.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't get it... you say you don't want your ex and that you like the other guy, yet you contradict yourself by saying that you want your ex to know that he can 'lose you if he doesn't do anything'? So do you want your ex or not?

• I do so much but if he's not going to come around I need to move on and find out if I could potentially like someone else

• I don't want to but my whole intention is I'm trying to move on if I find someone because right now my ex isn't coming back and I can't wait for him to if there's nothing there

• I don't want to use anyone.

• That's a bit childish don't you think?

• Yes but I want my ex to relize he can lose me at any time if he doesn't step up if he really still loves me

• We'll another guy on here thought it would be a good idea that's why I had to ask this question because personally I think it would be immature and just make him move on.

How do I get him back then?

• Why don't you think he's worried about losing me?

• That is wrong for so many reasons, not the least of which is the poor fucker you're taking advantage of to get your ex back.

• I'm not taking advantage I can really like one of these guys. My ex needs to know that he can lose me if he doesn't do anything

• I can try to see if there's a spark or potential with other guy's

• And I never said I'll dis card them If IIke them and there's potential to be something great

• You shouldn't date other guys if your mind is still on your ex. You're wasting the time of both.

• No because I'm trying to get over my ex and move on if he won't come around

• You either want to get over him or you want to get him back. You can't want both things at the same time.

• I can have hope

• Wait, do you love your ex or the guy you're dating?

• My ex but I'm tryin to move on if nothing is going to happen and right now it's not

• First of all start the no contact rule (Here's doc i created explaining about it: 1drv. ms/1TSCZbe). During that time should Taking Care of Yourself (Positive Changes In Your Appearance, Positive changes in your mentality, Give yourself some time to grieve, Write in a journal, Go out with friends, Do some meditation) If you need more help what to do during the NC Rule i can email you about things you should do.

After the NC Rule is over Contacting Your Ex aka Re-attraction, try write a letter with 3 purposes:

1. To let your ex know that you have accepted the breakup. And you think that it’s for the best. (You are letting them know that you are no longer the needy desperate person who was refusing to accept the breakup.)
      2. To apologize for any of your inappropriate behavior after the breakup. (You want to make sure that everything from the past is forgiven and forgotten.)

• 3. To let them know of something exciting that is happening in your life. Don’t reveal too much here. Just tell them something good is happening in your life. You’d love to talk about it, but not now. Because you both need some space and time. (You want to give them something to chew on. They will be thinking about what’s happening in your life and will want to call or text you to talk about it. You are using curiosity to get your ex contact you. Of course, something must be happening in your life. That’s why creating a positive change in your life is absolutely important before contacting your ex.)

or sending him text message remimding him of the good moments, etc you both had, example:
      “Hey, I just watched the new season of Arrested Development. It reminded me of you. I actually had a smile on my face. :)”
      “Hey, I just read the new Harry Potter book. I am so glad you never told me the ending. Thanks :)”

Then passed few weaks ask him out [NOT DATE!!!]

What Girls Said 2

• No. If you are still that much into your ex, you shouldn't be dating. You're essentially using another man to shove it in your ex's face. That's f***ed up.

• We'll I'm also trying to get over him and move on if I meet the right guy. If my ex isn't going to come around I need to move on I guess but if he does stil love me I want him to know that he could lose me if he doesn't do anything

• My best friend used to do that all the time, the thing is he never came around. And I don't think yours will either. Sorry