I wish my ex contacts me just so I can do to him what he did to me?

Well I did the usual stupid thing after he dumped me, I agreed on staying friends. It was good for awhile, then he totally disappeared. The last time I texted him he said he is busy with school and is not even hanging out with friends, and that he forgets to log on Skype (he used be online on Skype all the time!), and I know it's all bullshit bacause I know he is hanging out with his friends just fine. I'm sick of him and his lies, but most of all I regret staying "friends" with him and don't want to do anything with him anymore. I know he will text me sooner or later when he needs something or when the new episode of our favorite tv show arrives, and I have this urge to be so cold and busy and to give him a taste of his own poison. Or maybe I should just ignore him? He never ignored me, though. He always answers right away when I call or text him, but it's always some kind of BS and excuses. If I ignore him he will think I got mad that he disappeared, and I don't want that. I want him to think that I'm bored of him.

I know this isn't really a question, just wanted to put my thoughts here lol. But opinions are always welcomed! :D

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on by cutting contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should.

Never make yourself extremely available to someone who doesn't do the same for you in return.

there's no harm in acting busy or distant for a while.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Move on, beautiful. You are spending a lot of your valuable time worrying about this man you have already broken up with. Don't think too much about this friendship. Get busy as well, distract yourself. Have fun with friends. Soon after you do this, a text from him won't even be significant enough to make you check your phone. Don't worry about revenge. Worry about yourself. No offence intended.