Ex boyfriend confusion, should I ignore him?

My ex boyfriend recently contacted me. Our relationship has been off and on between us. He's acting like he wants to be in a relationship again. He says all this nice stuff and how he really likes me still. But i can't trust him. All over twitter and facebook he's talking to other girls, and liking a lot of girls photos with like nothing on. He's a 19 year old boy that goes out partying a lot. So i don't expect for him to be stay loyal. I haven't seen him for about 2 months. We live about 20 min. away from each other. I have no doubt that if a girl came up to him to kiss or whatever, he would. I think he's using me as an ego boost, or he's using me for now until he gets a girlfriend. I do know that he wants to sleep with me. He is always going on about missing me. And how he wants to see me. But he doesn't care, like i do. He like leads me on getting my hopes up saying all this nice stuff and than the next day on twitter or any social media is talking to other girls saying theyre cute, i dont know what i shoukld do at this point. It hurts really bad and im very confused. If he messages me should i ignore him? By the way, im 17 and i dont do any drugs/ drinking/ partying, like my ex does.

• Ignore him
  • Reply if he messages me

31

Most Helpful Guy

• " All over twitter and facebook he's talking to other girls, and liking a lot of girls photos with like nothing on. "

^hmmm even if he does... this doesn't always mean he's gonna cheat on u anyway or anything like this... so no worries :)

"He's a 19 year old boy that goes out partying a lot. So i don't expect for him to be stay loyal."

^but this yeah... if he parties a lot there's a chance he's hangin out wid other gals and not only as friends... but still this isn't always 100% accurate.

"I haven't seen him for about 2 months. We live about 20 min. away from each other. I have no doubt that if a girl came up to him to kiss or whatever, he would. "

^i'm afraid u don't trust him much... yet i can feel u, y u don't :)

" I think he's using me as an ego boost, or he's using me for now until he gets a girlfriend. I do know that he wants to sleep with me. He is always going on about missing me. And how he wants to see me. But he doesn't care, like i do. He like leads me on getting my hopes up saying all this nice stuff and than the next day on twitter or any social media is talking to other girls saying theyre cute"

^does he just sayin "they r cute" or he's actually doin more than this and he sends messages to these gals and stuff like this? if not then just sayin "they r cute" it's harmless actually ;)

"i dont know what i shoukld do at this point. It hurts really bad and im very confused. If he messages me should i ignore him? By the way, im 17 and i dont do any drugs/ drinking/ partying, like my ex does."

^so u say u r totally different than him... anyway yeah i believe it'd be better to wait for him to message u... just in order to check if he's really interested or not ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• An ex is an ex for a reason. Most times it's just best to cut off contact with that person.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Girl ignore him unneeded drama and I can already tell you'll be heartbroken in the end

• Im sorry for your pain. Im going through the exact same thing. I think itd be best to explain yourself and sound very smart about it too.. Lol men hate that he'll feel embarassed.. And THEN ignore. No more.
    Good luck!