Should I unfriend my ex boyfriend in order to move on or will it seem childish (+Remove him from snapchat) ?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to move on, yes remove him from everywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely unfriend. No contact is the only way to fully move on

• But do you really think it will help? What if I'll be even more curious and upset?

• Oh you definitely will regret it and wish you were friends do you can look at it. But that's so unhealthy! You need to fight those cravings and Not look! Out of sight, out of mind

• Yes I understand.. But what if he thinks that I'm acting like a child? Or sees that I still care too much? Its just that I really don't want him too see that I still care and I feel that if I unfriend him he'll see that :( And not to mention that I see him at EVERY party I go to :(

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You can try hiding all notifications about him. But the you need to have self-control not to check his profile all the time anyways

• Do whatever you need to do in order to let go and move on. It isn't childish, sometimes cutting someone out of your life completely is the only choice you have... to be able to remove them completely out of your mind. 💜