I hate that my ex is happy, will karma ever get to him?

We were together for 3 years and he dumped me six months ago because he got bored. He was about to enrol in a university and a big change was about to happen to his life. He kept using me and contacting me after he dumped me, I guess for closure or out of boredom and since I was so fucking weak I couldn't resist, I kept hanging out with him. He promised me he will never disappear. Well as soon as his uni started, guess what he did? He disappeared. Suddenly he doesn't give a shit about me. I know I was wrong for staying in contact with him, but it wouldn't matter anyway I would still feel the same. I hear he is very happy now, with his new happy life and his new happy friends. He used to be very antisocial, being home all day playing video games, and he was on Skype 24/7. Forgot to mention we were in a LDR. Now he is nowhere to be seen on social media. While we were together I adviced him to go out and do some activities because it's not healthy, but he was very addicted to his PC. Well being with him got me addicted too since Skype was our relationship. I hate that he is having a good life and is improving his life. I know it's selfish but it's not fair. We havan't talked for months and he is not showing on Skype either (he didn't blocked me, we have a lot of Skype mutual friends and they told me he is not online for them either). He is so immature he doesn't understand how much he hurt me. Not by breaking up but by what he did after, giving me hope and all that shit. He is probably gonna find a nice girl and have a normal happy life like never fucked up anything. He lived in his room for years and nothing bad ever happened to him, his parents spoiled him. But I believe that he was unhappy with his life and he finally realized he needs a change. Deep down I hope he grows up and becomes a real man one day and that he realizes what he did wrong and not keep me in his memory as something he did while he was stupid and immature, but something he should've done better.

And I'm left here, all alone, with all his leftovers he got me addicted too (video games, animes, etc.). I don't have to improve my life because there's nothing really to improve (I work in a very good company with high salary, basically my dream job, so I'm good there. I go to gym, I have other hobbies, I have friends, I eat healthy and I'm good looking). But I still feel like crap. I used to love m life now I don't really. I want change too.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Karma isn't real. People are happy because of the experiences in their life not because they do good things.
    If you do good things it is not guaranteed that you will have a good life, on the contrary it is more likely you will be taken advantage of.
    If you want to be happy go out and find happiness and stop wishing ill on your ex it won't make things any better.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you need to let it go... Go find your own life you are as human being as him you are here in this world cauze you deserved the chance to live don't build your life around anyone anymore no matter how close you are to this person... stop thinking about him. Get busy living your life I mean what is your hobbies? try to travel for a few days (I can point few places for you)

• Maybe take a page out his book and move on. It is hard to do but everyone has at some point had to do it. Time is a healer. Get back out there dating again. Find someone who is better than him. Good luck.

• No. Karma doesn't exist , only cause, effect and consequence. In terms of dating, he will probably be even more better off after doing that as he will look back and see it as a mistake and move on. I suggest you move forward to. cut him out of your mind and be happy. Your happiness is all that matters and when you find another guy, he will realise he missed out.

• You really think I will stay in his memory as a mistake?

• No I mean will he think that it was a mistake being with me?

• No. I've never met a guy who regretted being with a certain girl (unless the girl dumped him). That's how relationships go: you had a thing, it's over and is moving on. The moment you dwell on that and let it get to you, you give him power. Just move on too.

• u got one problem hate on you... Move on forget if he is happy or not.. if u have hate in you its impossible to be happy.. u can find other man who will see all the greatess in you.. But if u have hate on you and u just get focus on the pass u dont move on and u repel chances of being happy again :)

• Change comes from within, sweetheart.
    You need to move on, and stop letting your exes happiness ruin yours.
    He is not responsible for your happiness... you are.
    Six months is enough wallowing... time to get out there and meet new people.

What Girls Said 0