What to do about my ex?

I love him more than anything, and the reason we broke up was stupid, but the time after he moved on and had his heart broken, and I want to bring back what we had. I never for a second stopped loving him. But he won't let me back in... I know I get over him, because it is the right thing to do, but I love him more than I have loved anyone in my entire life. Please, help me. I am desperate.

• Would you get over it?
  • Or keep trying.

02

What Guys Said 2

• First of all we need to know who broke up with who. Once we know that maybe then we can help you

• be careful. if you go in again make it better than before dont just try to "bring it back"

if you didn't work the first time, you BOTH have to be on board and BOTH have to try to make it better not the same... going back in time isn't the answer, move forward

also... dont be anyones rebound make sure there's no "im lonely lets try it again"

What Girls Said 0