Need GUYZ help... whjat do u think he wants?

Broke up with my ex several months ago, and he has insisted upon randomly texting me over the months. I suggested we meet up to talk and he has all but refused. This has created a lot of frustration on my part and I started lashing out at him. Anywyay, he just sent me a text saying "I feel the only way to move forward is to ignore the past and start fresh. Whether we end up together or not, nothing positively will happen until you look to the future. I've been trying to reach out to you only to have resolution and peace without a battle, sorry if I get frisky sometimes.. You're hot, what can I say (kissy face) I'm puzzled.. what do u thjink he means by this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my ex are in the same boat. She wants to see me but I always refuse. It's hard to explain but me and your ex still have very strong feelings toward you/ my ex. Seeing you in person makes us crazy sad and hurts far too much. Getting physical with you hurts less because our minds are not focused quite so much on how sad it makes us but rather on trying to please you. We want to be friends or more but can't handle the broken heart you've left us. So give us time to heal. And keep friendly. We should come around eventually. Just don't push it too hard. It makes us too sad 😢

• Aw I'm sorry you are going through this... does your ex wanna try again with you? Do you think he's saying he and I need to heal before trying the relationship again?

• No. Just make sure he knows why

• Gotcha :D

What Guys Said 3

• Have a bit of self respect. Do you want to become a doormat for him. If you done the breakup then there was something wrong with the relationship in the 1st place. I say by all means meet up with one another. But you throwing yourself at him means you would lose all self respect. Even in his eyes. If you really want to get back together. Take it slow. Make him earn your trust again. Treat it like a new start to a relationship. Go out dating each other.

• Yes, that is what I am going to do... hold my ground. I just threw out the friends with benefits suggestion to see if he would bite because he has caused soo much confusion in me. Thank you. It helps getting other guy's perspectives.

• He is your ex-right? why do you even want to keep contact with him? why can't you just let go of him completely? do you want to get back with him?

• I don't really... he is the one who contacts me.

• this mother fucker is keeping it real let me translate it for you. well what he is saying is that you 2 have had a rough time together with some hard battles. He wants spend time with you (Sexually if possible) and then see how shit progresses. and then he throws in a little charm telling you, that you are hot. To straighten things out, he wants you as a fuck friend.

• So you are saying he only wants me as a friends with benefits and that's it? I offered that and he declined.. said emotionally would be rough for me... and then he sends me this text a week later?

• Ahh ok he wants a second chance with being a friends with benefits... Wouldn't it be more effective for him to ask me on a "date" and then he would have better chance then this mixed msgs?

• You should ask him that

What Girls Said 1

• i think he is pulling the "friends with benefits" card , well for me its not a correct ay to do it if he wants you back he will make so much effort to get u back and sort things out. but if he wants you just to have sex he got a problem. but sweetie at the end of the day it's your decision but always remember have respect with yourself.

• Yeah, I suggested the friends with benefits after he was texting some sexual stuff to see if he would go for it, but he refused. Sooo I dunno what he wants but I'm about to give him an ultimatum to end this foolishness.

• then try to see him and talk things just the two of you, know what he wants and if its all in a good cost then you decide whether you will let him or not :)

• yeah, thank you :)