Do you think it's right for people to judge you for a breakup/divorce?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation.

If couple selfishly divorces (and has kids, mind you), due to a petty argument, or some other petty reason, I will judge them, because I think they're harming the children and only thinking about themselves.

On the other hand, how could I judge someone for breaking off/divorcing another person for being abused?

It really does depend.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's never right to judge anyone in any situation. It's morally wrong to be judgmental towards anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not. People breakup/divorce by inumeral reasons. Some of them by Mistake, others because they thought was the right way, others because they are stupid enough.

People judge because they are stupid or probably want you uh.. bad. Only the own person who is in love to the other person feel what is right to do and have the own reasons why they love.

So no, i think is not right people judge you for a breakup/divorce, only if the person who is inttend to do it ask for help for divorce/breakup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes people can judge whoever they want. Deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, there's a reason the marriage ended... and it takes two...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No.
    It's never right to judge people.
    During a break-up or divorce (especially divorce) people should stand with you and support you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. Walk a mile. People are stupid though, don't listen to their B. S

0|0
    0|0