Do you think too many people divorce over stupid reasons?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C

512

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "A", because I think an overwhelming majority of people divorce for ridiculous reasons.

I think most people can't handle the commitment and need an excuse to divorce, despite the fact they may have kids and are being selfish about the situation.

What Guys Said 11

• To me, marriage is just a formality. Apart from the bureaucratic conveniences, I don't really get the point of it. I think any reason that a couple just starting to date would break up is still a valid reason for a couple ~10 years married to break up. It was just dumb of them to have not done so at the onset.

• No, I don't think too many people do that.

• They're not willing to work on their problems to stay together.

• I say yes. Too many people these days bail on the relationship the moment things get tough, or less-than-rosy.

#MentalWeakness

• Nope coz they got married for a stupid reasons most people don't know what they want for in a partner they just pick up the looks (not everyone of course )

• I think they get married for stupid reasons

• unless we're talking about wither abuse or cheating, then yes.

• No but I do feel many people marry for stupid reasons

• If it's not working out, get a divorce. Why not?

• Maybe things happen for a reason

• Mostly because they marry for stupid reasons.

What Girls Said 5

• Well its usually because they can't agree or someone isn't very nice. I think a lot of people marry too fast or too young. And they dont help keep the marriage fresh. Love is something you have to constantly put energy into and work on. and relationships are close behind. People can get lazy and too comfortable and take each other for granted. Or just fall out of love. Sometimes people marry to help someone out or for money purposes. Sometimes they only marry because they feel they have to for whatever reason, like to make their parents happy

• I think they get MARRIED for stupid reasons and then just look stupid and immature for divorcing when it should have just been a boyfriend/girlfriend split.

• No I don't think so. Every reason is valid to the people concerned

• I don't think it's any of my business why people divorce, and I frankly don't give a shit either.

• More that some got married for stupid reasons... they let their infatuations run wild. Now they realize the mistake they made.

Not everyone, some are pretty happy married. But I know a handful of couples who got married quickly and regretted it later.