Is he messing with my head?

OK so Christmas eve my ex boyfriend started texting me again , he asked me if I missed him and I said yes , he said he missed me too anyway he carried on texting me that day calling me babe and giving me lots of kisses. Christmas day was the exact same and he phoned me and said " I don't think I can trust my girlfriend anymore" he sounded upset and he hung up and text me saying I miss you lots... the following day it was like the phone call didn't happen but a was still being called babe and things , he asked me if I would have sex with him again and if a would send him a naked picture ( I didn't do this and told him I wouldn't) he then asked me if I would ever go with him again and what would be different anyway I find out the other day he had gone to visit his girlfriend and I haven't had any texts since so now I'm confused about why he even text me in the first place.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• [ reality check ]

- he said "i miss you too"

- he carried on "calling (you) babe and giving (you) lots of kisses."

- ...the following day it was like the phone call didn't happen

- he asked me if I would have sex with him again and if a would send him a naked picture

With all of that, move on. This guy has a girlfriend that it may not be working out with, but he's cheating on her - with you. This leaves you in the position to become either physically or emotionally hurt, and as of right now - you are being emotionally abused (He is showing that he cares and what not - to get results of "getting laid" or "getting nude photos")

Save yourself the headaches / heartbreaks and move on

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• ArtistBboy hit it right on the head with his response! That kind of guy obviously doesn't care about anybody else but himself. You deserve better!

• i think that things were not going so good with him and his girlfriend he got scared of being alone so he texted you. it is common in guys to go after there ex's after a break up they feel like ur going to keep them away from there more recent ex like they aren't strong enough stay away

from her so they come to you. but if you don't jump on the opportunity they go back to there more recent ex. you could hook back up with him but he won't leave her for you now he looks at like like you had ur oppotunity

• I am his most recent ex ! ave told him repeatedly we will talk as mates but nothin else because a moved on like he did ... but he still texts me like flirty texts and says he misses me and he still likes me .. its doin ma head in big time :( and he just doesn't get the idea into his head that ave moved on ... he's aloud but am not lol :)

What Girls Said 5

• he's having problems with the girlfriend and wants make himself feel better. you are in fact as GinaG says, a "booty call" to him. he is pretty much messing around with you. do not get involved and do not reply to his msgs anymore. he doesn't deserve it, and you should be moving on. there is a reason he is an ex, I'm sure. forget him.

• Thats a bootiecall I'm afraid. I know exactly how you feel I've been thru this before! Id say don't waste your time worrying about him, cos if you did go there again, you would just regret it later and feel used when he ran back off with his girlfriend. I'm not tryin to be mean, just truthful! x

• I totally agree , I've taken to ignorin him when he asked if I would ever go back out with him , he nos I have moved on and can even bring himself to say the guys name but spends his time tryin to say I just bein used by him etc ... he doesn't get the hint even when I say I owuldnt go back out with him. But thanks everyone for helpin me realise my ex is messin with my head :) x

• YES. he's obviously just a horny prick. don't be nice to him when he texts you next, he's only saying those things to get with you physically. he knows that you still have feelings for him and he's playing on them. do yourself a favor, don't text him back or say you know what this is about. he'll deny it, I'm sure, but you deserve a guy who only wants you and not just for sex or a back up girl when he's unsure about his present one. good luck.

• He just wants to be loved and doesn't matter who loves him his ex or present girl.

• he's just trying to use you