Should I take him back????

Ok so I have asked you guys if I should leave and if I should stay and everything in between. Now I need to know if I should take him back and give him one more chance? My ex has a history of abuse and has a very explosive temper. I have been with him for 5 years. But this time he is trying to come home again and this time he is going to change for good. (yea I have heard this many many times. ) He says he is going to take an intensive anger management class in June. He wants to get a lot out of it. But should I give him another chance?

I know he wants to change but that won't prevent him from acting the same way again. I have told him this! But this time he swears that it is going to be different. I don't want to throw away 5 years but I can't deal with the drama anymore! I love him but I need help. I am so confused. I thought I was going to be able to get over it this time. Please advise if I should give him one last chance. Any advise will help. Thank you.
Should I take him back????
3
1