Guys, How does he feel about me?

My summer romance is coming to an end. Met a great guy in the spring. Things took off over the summer. It was a whirlwind romance. Now we are going our separate ways. We always knew our time together would be short-term but still we carried on. I want to know that it was not wasted. I fell in love and want to know if he loves me too.

He called me a trusted friend and his cheerleader (O. M. I), told me I was always there for him when he needed me, that I was someone he could rely on, that he managed to find a gem in me.

He said I am near and dear to him, that I will always have a special place in his heart and be an integral part of the rest of his life. He said that he will always remember me and will not forget me. That he will cherish our time together lifelong. That sometimes in life you want what you can't have and that when he goes to sleep at night he feels the pain of losing me.

I know he cares about me, I just want to know how much. Because I will miss him like hell. And I will love him for the rest of his life.

1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he cares about you a lot and you are always there in his mind and his heart as well.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!