Broke off 2 weeks ago, after I threaten her with nudes, now she won't talk to me?

Also found out that a guy confessed to her, but she refused him.
I have asked if she stopped loving me through her friend, but she refuse to say she doesn't love me anymore.
I have also asked if she can send back our engagement ring after being together since 2011.
She said she will hold on to it but she will never wear it.

I need to know if i should wait for her, or should i give up.

Does being her first boyfriend have an effect on her? That we been through 4 years and have a lot of happy times together?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• You threatened her with nudes. Wow. Sounds like she dodged a bullet. You're an asshole.

• thanks... i only said that in rage.. i didn't do anything..

• That shows your true character. Completely unacceptable

• do u think she will never come to realise all the good times we had? or its already over to her

Most Helpful Guy

• Give up, you lose her already

• considering that it was a 4 years relationship, do you think she might turn back?

• im praying so hard, id even offer my soul to the devil. to have her back... thats how desperate i am...

• You are going to have to give her time and space in the end its up to her, but whatecer the results are its best to relief on yourself

What Girls Said 6

• Give up. You threatening her with nudes has shattered any ounce of trust and comfort left that could have been used to salvage the bond.

• but i only said it, i didn't do it...

• It doesn't matter in her eyes. You crossed a boundary that will forever make you look like a snake. No woman wants a man she feels like can't be trusted.

• thanks for the advice

• Four years together and your idea is to threaten to post her nudes. There is nothing you could ever do to repair that break. Get out of her life.

• I understand i have said some really nasty words, but im regretful now. Is there any way that i can choose the latter?

• "There is nothing you could ever do to repair that break."

• You threatened her with nudes, and like after a hella long relationship. That is really messed up, and all because you felt insecure. Like please, think about what you did, it is incredibly wrong and I would not come back after that if it were me.

• Does being her first boyfriend have an effect on her? That we been through 4 years and have a lot of happy times together?

• You should give up on her. And you should never threaten anyone, especially the ones with whom you actually shared moments within.

• If your love was real , you wouldn't do that to her.

• it was real, and will be real for a long time to come.

• You need to sit down and never contact women ever again

• just give up.

• if u were in a 4 year relatioship, would u give up that easily?

What Guys Said 2

• Give up...

• is this a lost cause?

• Well you kinda scared her off. I'm sure her friends are telling her "stay the hell away from him". If you still want to try though, keep some distance and time for now. Try again when her emotion aren't riled up. It seems she still likes you, but the trust is going to be really hard to get back.

• thats what her friends are telling her... and they keep telling me to move on, and also that she doesn't want me back. i dont know... even after all that, i still have this feeling that she might return...

• Wow man, you really fucked up. That's like one of the worst fuck ups I have ever seen. If you were to get her back it would truly be a miracle. The question is though, do you honestly still love her unconditionally?

• Yes. i do truly love her, it was my rage that got me into this shit. id do anything to get her back.. i know i have done some fuck up shit. im just wondering if she might look back, and how do i feel not so horrible. i have not ate nor have i really slept past 2 weeks. i feel like im stuck in a hole...

• Then tell her that, man! Don't let your fuck up ruin what you had. You really need to share your emotions with her. Explain everything and date all over again. Best of luck bro.

• im unable to contact her at all, and her friends would not pass on my message...