Husband walked out on me and our two kids 2 months ago. Will he come back?

He said that I was a disaster and that he only married me out of convenience. That I stopped him progressing at work and that I was a disaster.
He has never apologised and has sent zero texts to me apologising. Is it over or is he just hiding his true feelings?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's over or it should be

He's not only abandoned your kids he's treating you like you don't matter like you hold him back. How about he's holding you back.

Move on This guy is in no way fit to be a husband or a father to your children. Who wants that as a role model for their kids. I also realize single parenting is seriously horrible and such a struggle but you don't need a man to support you your strong you can do it all.

Good luck. And don't take that ass hole back.

What Guys Said 2

• guys a fucking wanker. No man walks out on his kids, wife yeah, no offence but a partner is always expendable, kids aren't.

• You know nothing about the kids situation past that he left them 2 months ago. You don't know if they're currently negotiating custody at all, so the only wanker is you. It'd be wise to learn how not to draw too many conclusions from one sided stories with absolutely no information present.

Had to get your brownie points in though, eh? You proper mong.

• @HappyDominant17 *** not happy dormant, my bad.

• To be fair, respect for sticking up for this random person. But i still think people need to hear what they need to sometimes, to get through the initial bull shit. You can surely imagine if it is her fault, she now feels fucked. No money, 2 kids to look after, mortgage possibly etc etc. Sometimes hate can be very useful, drives people. Enough said though, I've just met and known so many males who fuck up and do some evil shit, not saying i don't know some horrible bitches, But in general its practically a fucking fact, guys leave familys more, and cheat more, its in our nature man! just admit it.

• What exactly happened? Was it work, did you do something or he just snapped out of no where?

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my husband and i was so depressed but am happy we are back and married together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• he will come back.